Monday, June 24, 2013

69 Page Views short of 1,000!!!!!

Hooray!
I had no idea that almost 1,000 people in the world would read my writing, so here's to you wonderful readers out there: thank you!  I really hope you've enjoyed it, and either learned something new or were surprised by something in "View From the Podium."  I will continue to publish it until the NSA discovers my connection to the Anonymous Computer Hacker-Avengers, Julian Assange and Edward Snowdon (not to mention Mao Tze-Tung and Doctor Who!) and sends me scurrying towards Ecuador as well (Ecuador: when Venezuela or Cuba just won't do).

Thanks again, and keep your eyes peeled for a treat when I hit 1,000 :-)

xoxo, Adjunct Proff

3 comments:

  1. I bet your favorite number is 9. No! Wait! It's 50. No. It has to be... wait for it... 1000!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! (he said, doing his best SNL Stephan the emo=clubbing-boy impression :-)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! You should probably be working on your Count impression instead: "One thousand! One thousand readers... ha ha ha ha!" *lightning strikes*

    ReplyDelete